Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE SEXY WITH PERAMONES HOME KIT  (Read 5654 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE SEXY WITH PERAMONES HOME KIT
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 06:34:15 pm »

Is this guy doing some kind of dada performance piece to get a grant from the arts endowment or what
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE SEXY WITH PERAMONES HOME KIT
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 12:49:11 am »

I assumed it was a piece of viral marketing, corporate america screws us again!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE SEXY WITH PERAMONES HOME KIT
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 02:39:27 am »

it is probably that sugah rain asswipe
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE SEXY WITH PERAMONES HOME KIT
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 02:59:30 pm »

it is probably that sugah rain asswipe
I promise it is not.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE SEXY WITH PERAMONES HOME KIT
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 04:39:47 am »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up