Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Incoming!  (Read 1274 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Incoming!
« on: July 24, 2009, 05:56:01 pm »

I'd normally be hesitant to start a whole topic just to share a link, but damn dude. Damn.

http://www.gossipgamers.com/epic-toy-soldier-cosplay/

To quote SJGames "I can't saw this truthfully often but... I am honestly awestruck."
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Incoming!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:29:02 pm »

Holy Schnikeys!

They even got the colour right across the board. I am so full of reaction I'll have to come back to this later and jot down some more. What a neat, goofy idea.

1st question, I think they went with the M14's there, did they actually buy a few off the CMP or did someone do a hell of a search for a realistic 'toy' or replica and then color coat 'em?

Somebody on FB mentioned the only thing that would make it better was if the barrel of the gun was bent.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Incoming!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 08:52:28 pm »

That is so excellent!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Incoming!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 05:16:05 am »

I liked mortar dude best.  Gotta like man-portable indirect fire. My army guys were fodder for potato gun strafings. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up