Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB  (Read 1876 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« on: July 31, 2009, 06:04:08 pm »

I can't believe you'll be starting school this year!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 06:14:34 pm »

This is pretty freaky to think about. 6 years. I've known you people a long-ass time. I still remember back when I was Dr. Kisses and JL called me to ask if I wanted to be a mod.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 06:30:58 pm »

God's balls. 3 years and a half I've been here already?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 08:50:51 pm »

I have been here two years! Huuugs!
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 10:01:55 pm »

What is that in rogue message board years? A million?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 11:01:40 pm »

I think message board longevity/activity should be cataloged by the Tangent unit of measure.

TOUAMB has seen over eleventy billion Tangents.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 12:00:48 am »

Wow, 6 years I've been with this board.  That matches my longest relationship with a woman.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 12:13:30 am »

That is the saddest thing?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 04:26:21 am »


 n e v e r
    _|_
 .-'   '-.
/         \
^^^^^|^^^^^
     |
     \_/
f o r g e t

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 05:24:32 am »

feliz cumpleanos!

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 07:34:15 am »

And you people say we don't get good newbies anymore....

a can to sit on kool aid man.

Also does the news box still have happy third birthday in the rotation?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 01:31:29 pm »

it says fifth now, apparently it was updated but i'm not certain when
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 6th Birthday, TOUAMB
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 05:38:27 am »

Dang, people. That is epic.

Also, I just saw the newsbox where it said,
"Did you know...
That TOUAMB is celebrating its third birthday this week?"
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up