Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: John Hughes - How to Choose  (Read 4482 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: John Hughes - How to Choose
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2009, 06:18:54 pm »

Betty White and Susan Sontag
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: John Hughes - How to Choose
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 11:15:32 pm »

i keep mistaking your mom for a watermelon with a hole in it.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: John Hughes - How to Choose
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 07:06:11 am »

I keep mixing up Bronson Pinchot, Charles Bronson, and Thomas Pynchon.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: John Hughes - How to Choose
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 07:30:25 am »

Nelson Mandela and Mandy Moore.
Also Freddy Mercury and Frida Kahlo. That exhibition was a serious disappointment, I can tell you.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: John Hughes - How to Choose
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 12:34:15 pm »

Charles Bronson, and Thomas Pynchon.

I think these two are really the same person.  Think about it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: John Hughes - How to Choose
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2009, 04:23:41 pm »

My brother's girlfriend just went to the Frida Kahlo museum in Mexico.

I asked her to pick me up some souvenir eyebrow-couplers but apparently they do not sell them.

Something about "her life was full of pain and horror and that would be too light-hearted".

Still. You'd figure they'd do whatever they could to keep a museum in Mexico going.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up