Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: NFL Fantasy League?  (Read 21612 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 02:59:28 am »

I took away a Q.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 03:31:56 am »

Well, if no one else signs up we could bring it back.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 12:08:15 am »

Can I field an entire team of convicted criminals?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 12:14:01 am »

If Wall street firms can do it, why not you?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 12:15:29 am »

If Wall street firms can do it, why not you?
I don't get it.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 02:26:42 am »

Can I field an entire team of convicted criminals?

If Wall street firms can do it, why not you?

I don't get it.

Capitalist have no morals and will steal from little old ladies and children.  This is common knowledge.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 04:19:35 pm »

Add in the irony that I'm a rock-ribbed free-marketer.  Not that I think the free market makes everything rainbows-and-lollipops.  I just doubt Its impossible that any bureaucracy can do it better.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 11:41:39 am »

I would like to thank the Yahoo! Fantasy Football email alerts.  I had the draft on my calendar as 3:30 EDT on Saturday, when the draft is actually 3:30 EDT tomorrow.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 12:26:42 pm »

We need one more player so we can have an even number.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 06:44:51 pm »

Seeing as how I completely sketched-out on baseball per the overwhelming nature of my circumstances on and off, I would not be the most active part of Imaginary Football but, like, if you guys can't get anyone else, I'll sign up tonight to even it out.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 08:40:28 pm »

Is Nabu in this year?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 10:30:39 pm »

Okie-day, I'm in. Syracuse-centric name this time.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 10:44:51 pm »

Yes nabu is in this year, I invited him via facebook.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 12:34:36 pm »

Don't forget, the draft starts today at 3:30!  I'll be online for the start, but I'll probably be forced to auto-draft cause I ain't hanging around work late on a Friday afternoon.  Nuh-uh.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 07:44:46 pm »

10th! MOTHERFUCKER!

So much for getting a shot at one of the top RB this year.

Yep.  I'm right next to you in 9th.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up