Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: NFL Fantasy League?  (Read 21621 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2010, 03:39:35 pm »

As my final duty as Commissioner this year, it gives me great pleasure to award this laurel and hardy handshake to you, Thomas Tiger, in commemoration of your stirring playoff run and ensuing championship.  Congratulations!

I think this means you have to be Commissioner next season.

Does anybody want to do the playoff challenge thing the NFL has been advertising?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2010, 05:10:18 pm »

yeah sure.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2010, 05:44:43 pm »

*raises arm while head down and drooling on desk*
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2010, 06:11:57 pm »

I'll play, but I can't log on at work.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2010, 09:23:13 pm »

I suppose I am down, though that looked more complicated than my brain can handle at this moment.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2010, 05:21:23 am »

Man.  That loss knocked me clean off the internets for a while.

-1 points from my previously-reliable kicker, whose name has now been stricken from my memory.

(OK, mainly I moved into a new house and got busy at work and stuff)
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up