Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: so the missus started bloggin  (Read 2415 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
so the missus started bloggin
« on: September 02, 2009, 07:55:48 pm »

http://anatomyofadinnerparty.blogspot.com/

she's hooked on it, it seems. thought somebody here might enjoy :)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 10:52:56 pm »

I loved the post about the gay guys dinner party.  It seemed a bit clueless, but I've never been to a gay guys dinner party so I couldn't say.  Should I ever find myself at a gay dinner party I will be sure to mention the tinkerbell plates.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 08:29:58 pm »

oh yeah here's the story of our paella party

yes that's me in white with the paddle
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 08:48:19 pm »

Thanks Choop! Her blog looks interesting. I'm on my lunch break, so I'll have to read more later when I have time.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 09:40:57 pm »

Maybe the paella pan should have been hotter to brown the chicken?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 09:59:59 pm »

yeah i guess, i mean the chicken sizzled when i put it in, so i didn't realize anything was wrong at that stage.

also: for the last step, fold and crease four sheets of foil together BEFORE laying it atop the pan (so the shrimp & mussels can steam). at first i tried but nobody "got it" and then i had to repeat the effort without revealing its purpose so that people would just hold things and help me do what needed to be done.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 05:14:24 pm »

we done went and upgraded:
 http://anatomyofadinnerparty.com/

fancy-schmancy new domain name, all outta google's clutches
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 08:07:17 pm »

Sweet fancy moses!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 08:14:05 pm »

Where is missus from generally? I am going on theory here and say she is from south of the M-D line. This theory is based on me never seeing a northern woman get that excited about hospitality and party hosting.
(This theory is related to me moving south)
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 08:32:00 pm »

born in queens, raised in florida

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: so the missus started bloggin
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 05:36:40 pm »

oh right she's teamed up with another blogger to give away a cute handmade apron

http://anatomyofadinnerparty.com/2009/12/03/a-cupcapron-giveaway/

if you like aprons you should comment; if you don't, please spread the word
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1]   Go Up