Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 20090903 - Infinite Loop  (Read 4494 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
20090903 - Infinite Loop
« on: September 03, 2009, 11:29:06 am »

The little cat's luck is so bad that he breaks Karma.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 11:57:46 am »

Oh, this is perfect. Of course, even Karma has to ask Roast Beef to fix its computer, and it's only fair that this is his way out.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 12:12:13 pm »

Hey this seems familiar.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 12:12:57 pm »

Genius.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 12:46:15 pm »

Beef writes "Wounded by everybody" on a post-it and sticks it on the machine. All is well.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 01:15:53 pm »

KANK
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 03:22:13 pm »

Hey this seems familiar.
Mr.Trout can see the future.
What kind of woman will I marry?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 04:07:53 pm »

Mr.Trout can see the future.
What kind of woman will I marry?

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 06:00:13 pm »

This is a test.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

atalkingdog

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 20
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 12:38:48 am »

Is this how Buddha escaped the cycle of reincarnation?

it reminds me of the part of Atlas Shrugged when John Galt helps his torturers fix the machine that is torturing him.

when that Escelade explodes we might see Ray and Teodor pass through the machine.
Logged

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 03:52:07 am »

This will be the first and last time Roast Beef is ever compared to John Galt.

I hopes.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 04:16:50 am »

This will be the first and last time Roast Beef is ever compared to John Galt.
I hopes.
I auto-cringe when ayn rand comes up in internet discussions.
Because of the hazing.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 04:45:53 am »

I'm gonna have to read that damned book. Just so I know what all the damned fuss is about. So I can know where I stand.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 02:10:47 pm »

I auto-cringe when ayn rand comes up in internet discussions.
Because of the hazing.

Hazing?
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 20090903 - Infinite Loop
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 06:06:56 pm »

Hazing?
This is the first message board I ever used, and I came in guns blazing about my ayn rand reading and my love for the wealth creation mechanism. I did not then know that talking about Ayn Rand was such a thing on the internet forum venue and I got into many battles with LFM. I have since cooled off and now realize how silly Rand zealots look.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up