Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ho ho ho  (Read 4281 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« on: November 29, 2003, 03:32:21 pm »

Aw, Philippe has a little Santa hat. Now if only we could (noticably) switch Ray's martini to egg nog
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
ho ho ho
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2003, 03:52:09 pm »

Wow.
It took checking 'wood.com and a Ctrl+r here to know what the hell you were talking about!
Lovely. Very festive.
I was feeling distinctly christmassy today. Now I know why!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 12:41:41 am »

I have been worrying for the past 36 hours about where Phillippe in the damn Christmas hat was on the Achewood site.  I just now noticed it.

I sure do feel stupid, now.

Nice work, Jough.  The holly is an especially festive touch.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
ho ho ho
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2003, 02:20:31 am »

Especially the botton-right-hand holly, which has gotten the phrase "big green squirrel mustache" running through my head more often than it usually does.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
ho ho ho
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2003, 03:31:57 am »

I, too, reloaded achewood.com repeatedly in hopes of seeing this. This one is much better. Nicely done, O Glorious Moderator-Type.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2003, 12:43:51 pm »

I got up at 5am and I saw it right away.  Have you guys been drinking? -cause I know I have...nothing like being plastered infront of the boyfriend's parents.  All bonding over a steaming plate of fresh dildo's and all.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
ho ho ho
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2003, 04:25:23 pm »

Quote from: "Smells"
I got up at 5am and I saw it right away.  Have you guys been drinking? -cause I know I have...nothing like being plastered infront of the boyfriend's parents.  All bonding over a steaming plate of fresh dildo's and all.

Wow, and to think we just had stuffing and card games. My Thanksgiving feels so... so boring now.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2003, 02:19:57 pm »

Quote from: "Smells"
I got up at 5am and I saw it korekt away.  Have you guys been drinking? -cause I know I have...nothing like being plastered infront of the boyfriend's parents.  All bonding over a steaming plate of fresh dildo's and all.


Ha!  Looks like I was still drunk the next morning if I take my last post into account - what the hell does "koreket" mean?  It was suppose to be "right away." Anyways, I'm Canadian, and we have Thanksgiving in Oct, so my drunkenness is not related to any official holiday, I just like the sauce.

(edit: okay now someone [aka jough] is screwing with me - that's supposed to read "r!ght away" incase this is getting confusing.  Or maybe I'm still drunk.)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2003, 05:42:21 pm »

OK, so I'm not insane.

I wrote two posts with the word spelled "R-I-G-H-T" in them and they came "korekt."  Hence the one post I edited three times before I just deleted the word.  Then searched the entire site for the keyword, and each time it was "korekt."

Like the monkey said: What gives?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2003, 05:48:04 pm »

I'm guessing that's how jough's broken keyboad would type out the word.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2003, 05:50:18 pm »

Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2003, 05:51:38 pm »

In another thread:

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Does this mean a rampage of word banning and title
changes?


Damn you, CortJstr, for giving him ideas.  Damn you to hell.

Edit again:  never mind
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
ho ho ho
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2003, 06:07:16 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"

Edit:  Everyone is mentioning r!ght = korekt, but why has no one brought up he11 = h. e. double-hockey-sticks ?


Oh. I thought it was just some bizarre cultural, hipness thing that I wasn't privy to.
Doh!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2003, 07:44:41 pm »

Well, I'd say that the use of the euphemism "H.E. double hockey sticks" is a bizarre, cultural, but totally unhip thing.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2003, 09:50:27 pm »

At first I thought it turned Hell into something else so people were using that to defeat the filter. Then I realize the real story.

AW, that's your best title in quite some time.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up