Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ho ho ho  (Read 4288 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2003, 09:54:13 pm »

I like it, too.

My compliments to the chef.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
ho ho ho
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2003, 09:56:35 pm »

There've been so many, I wish I'd been keeping track.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
ho ho ho
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2003, 10:58:36 pm »

Time for a test.

If I type Onstad the board displays: Onstad

Edit: Dammit, when I first posted this it showed up different
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
ho ho ho
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2003, 11:43:15 pm »

I would suggest some sort of "Keep a Running Record of AW's Titles" thread, but that would be too injokey even for this board.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up