Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: September 12th, 2009 - does he think I need assistance in that regard  (Read 4122 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: September 12th, 2009 - does he think I need assistance in that regard
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 03:58:39 am »

The sad cat out-depressed the Andy Kaufman of depression.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: September 12th, 2009 - does he think I need assistance in that regard
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 05:49:01 am »

So what really happened?

Beef was fated to suffer the Lash of Thanatos so Cartilage head intervened to turn his death into a show.  If CH had not gotten involved would Beef had died in some other way?  It's confusing to me because if the Lash was Beef's fate, why did CH ask permission to use him?  If it was fate he didn't really have a say in the matter.

If it is fate and not just a game that CH is playing couldn't he not just come and get him again and finish the job?

His fate was to be reincarnated as an unfortunate being.  Isn't Beef already an unfortunate being?  Maybe by walking back into his bedroom he was actually fulfilling the fate of the Lash of Thanatos.  But if that were the case the note doesn't make sense again. 

I am wholly unsatisfied with the resolution of this arc.

Still no fin though so maybe there is more yet to come.
I think that there is no Lash of Thanatos and that it was a setup by the fortune teller and CH.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: September 12th, 2009 - does he think I need assistance in that regard
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 05:05:09 pm »

What dying man did he desert?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: September 12th, 2009 - does he think I need assistance in that regard
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 05:23:44 pm »

I think Cartilage Head just got a bunch of those snapshot holders printed up and now he feels obligated to use them for everything.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: September 12th, 2009 - does he think I need assistance in that regard
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 06:46:31 pm »

You see it time and time again in the entertainment business.   

This is why "Talent" needs to surround themselves with business staff they can trust.   He went out and got a private plane, yet didn't leave enough budget for stationery.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up