Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Poll

Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?

Big Asshole
- 4 (30.8%)
Biggest Asshole
- 4 (30.8%)
Who?
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13


Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?  (Read 16297 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2009, 05:10:12 pm »

I'll give you that. You could have a beer with W, probably right out of the bottle. When you have a beer with Obama, it's a fuck*ng ordeal.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2009, 05:26:28 pm »

I'll give you that. You could have a beer with W, probably right out of the bottle. When you have a beer with Obama, it's a fuck*ng ordeal.

hell, he'll even buy you said beer.  you just have to pay him back, later.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2009, 05:44:35 pm »

Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

TripperDay

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009, 06:06:33 pm »

Kanye West is sort of like Andy Kaufmann, except Andy did things on purpose.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 07:52:47 pm »

Kanye is so good at stirring up shit, he does it without even trying. He is a shit-stirring savant. He is the Good Will Hunting of shit-stirring. Dude wakes up in the morning and stirs three shits before breakfast.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2009, 05:06:10 pm »

the last two posts have been deemed super canworthy
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2009, 06:42:02 pm »

Dude wakes up in the morning and stirs three shits before breakfast.

I stir two shits in the morning
I stir two shits at night
I stir two shits in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright

I stir two shits in time of peace
And two in time of war
I stir two shits before I stir two shits
And then I stir two shits more
Ja say...



This whole non-event is all the proof I need that someone dropped the ball vis a vis the whole Western civilization. I for one welcome our new bearded, ululating overlords...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 06:50:54 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2009, 06:53:31 pm »


This whole non-event is all the proof I need that someone dropped the ball vis a vis the whole Western civilization.

In fact The Onion says it's just that time.
Nadir of Western Civilization to be reached This Friday at 3:32 PM.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2009, 08:22:23 pm »

See, this fits in nicely with my personal theory that he was just a normal, relatively likable guy who became president.

The problem is that normal people cannot be presidents.

Thats not a theory, that's exactly what his campaign team engineered his appearance to be. See: endless video clips of him clearing brush on a ranch in Texas.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 08:28:58 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2009, 06:50:12 am »

This has forever changed my perception of Kanye West's actions: What if Kanye West is retarded?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2009, 07:38:44 pm »

More fallout.
If it was intentional, it seems to have backfired badly.  Wonder what Lady Gaga thinks of this trainwreck.  I bet she was counting on the tour to accelerate her climb.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2009, 01:38:41 am »

the IOC mustve been watching the KANYE-MAs, well.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2009, 02:31:07 am »

Well, at least Lady Gaga has her enormous c*ck to fall back on.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2009, 04:49:37 am »

It would have to be truly enormous to land on if she fell backwards.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up