Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Metafilter signups  (Read 1555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Metafilter signups
« on: December 01, 2003, 02:18:35 am »

Gonna be up until 3 AM my time tonight waiting for MeFi signups to reopen for the first time since before I started lurking there.  Is this weird?  Sad?  
Discuss.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Metafilter signups
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2003, 04:30:55 am »

What's metafilter?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Metafilter signups
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 12:26:14 pm »

Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Metafilter signups
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2003, 01:08:14 pm »

Ah, a blog where multiple people post.  

I tried MetaFilter.com last night but it was not found.  It seems to be back up this morning.

I guess I don't understand the appeal of the heavily marked-up very brief blog written by a random stranger, but then as I wrote this sentence, now I do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up