Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brownies anyone?  (Read 1971 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Brownies anyone?
« on: September 16, 2009, 09:14:19 pm »

Shenanigans in LA.
Boy, the CDC just sucks the life right out of a prank, doesn't it?  I have to admit though, if I ate a magic brownie unknowingly I would probably think I'd been poisoned too.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Brownies anyone?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 09:37:45 pm »

Why is the CDC concerned with this? Isn't this a little out of their wheelhouse?
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Brownies anyone?
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 10:23:10 pm »

I think it started as a suspected food-borne illness.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Brownies anyone?
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 11:41:10 pm »

the secret is boil the butter and weed together, let sit in the refridgerator over night, then scrape the butter off the water.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Brownies anyone?
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 12:45:54 am »

Dude that was like .8 font size.  I can't read that shit.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Brownies anyone?
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 01:35:37 am »

"the administrator noticed that one of the teachers suddenly looked drowsy and was complaining of drowsiness, ataxia,…"

No they didn't!  Who the fuck knows what ataxia is?  "Wow, man, I don't feel so hot.  I think I've got ataxia."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up