Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009  (Read 1909 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« on: September 19, 2009, 08:45:15 pm »

Ho Hum, I'm over it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 04:12:58 am »

shit i missed it, i always honor it

that's it.
tomorrow is my own private international talk like a pirate day.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 04:18:44 am »

Crap, I didn't get to say "yarrrr" even ONCE today.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 02:35:35 pm »

I went to this exhibit yesterday.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 01:30:46 am »

Things like Talk like a Pirate Day teach me a lesson, because they make me realize that sometimes I'm just a jerk who doesn't like when people have fun.

Because the whole concept of this day bugs me so much. UGHHH.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 02:44:14 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 05:15:09 pm »

Was it sit by a pirate day?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 06:01:10 pm »

Maybe we would like this idea better.
http://www.overcompensating.com/posts/20090922.html
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 07:47:17 pm »

Real Pirates were Bad Dudes. I feel like a jerky pedant when I point that out to people, but feeling like a jerky pedant is not something to worry about in this place.

Oh shit that was a buuuuurn. That was a burn on y'aaaaalls.
I lovez youse.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 02:50:25 am »

Maybe we would like this idea better.
http://www.overcompensating.com/posts/20090922.html

Hahahah yesssss

I was going to post this, but omba beat me to it. I love Jeffrey Rowland.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up