Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Architecture that amazes the knees  (Read 5238 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Architecture that amazes the knees
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 08:32:44 pm »

Pigs too...

I think it's because of the absurdity of the flying things not really being things meant to fly. Works as an intensifier.

Surely you'd think that, with the advent of the mile-high club, "flying fuck" wouldn't work anymore, yet it still does.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Architecture that amazes the knees
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 08:41:29 pm »

Why does the qualification "flying" make things so funnier, anyway (one wonders, maybe too loud)? Donkeys, buttresses, fucks, all these seem so funnier when airborne...
Flying bowl of dicks.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Architecture that amazes the knees
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 08:45:39 pm »

It works.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Architecture that amazes the knees
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 02:50:11 am »

Some of the astronauts are flying bags of antlers, that's for sure.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Architecture that amazes the knees
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 03:27:47 am »

Flying bowl of dicks.
It works.

Bowl of flying dicks, not so much.

Because they can just fly right out of the bowl.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Architecture that amazes the knees
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 06:40:11 pm »

I wonder if any of the astronauts have tried out the turgid sci-fi topic of my youth yet, the Zero G Flying Fuck?

I saw a movie that promised the first zero-G money shot. Does that count for anything?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Architecture that amazes the knees
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 06:52:47 pm »

You said promised...if they delivered...YES NAME AND DATA.

It was a little difficult to tell. Supposedly they were on a Vomit Comet-type plane for the filming. It was The Uranus Experiment from Private.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Architecture that amazes the knees
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 09:39:00 am »

As if I didn't have enough reasons to want to go into space.

Imagine the possibilities.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up