Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday  (Read 2393 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« on: September 22, 2009, 08:39:05 pm »

She's moved onto greener pastures apparently, but we still remember the huge impact she made on this board.

Everybody say Happy Birthday to original TOUAMB member V-Adore.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 09:13:52 pm »

Happy Birthday! She is probably having a grand adventure. That is what I think people do when they are not on the internet. It's because I'm young.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 09:51:57 pm »

Ah, V-adore!  She of the mustachioed avatar - which I always though was odd for a lovely lady.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 10:08:10 pm »

I miss your wise googly eye.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 10:26:06 pm »

Ah, V-adore!  She of the mustachioed avatar - which I always though was odd for a lovely lady.

Her avatar didn't always have the moustache, but once for some strange odd reason we had a dress up your avatar with a handlebar moustache party in my honor.  I don't remember why.  Anyway she liked the moustache so much she left it on.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 10:39:54 pm »

Happy Birthday! She is probably having a grand adventure. That is what I think people do when they are not on the internet. It's because I'm young.

Here's to the hope that she is having a grand adventure. When I'm not on the internet I am usually at work or like at a movie. Happy birthday.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 01:43:13 am »

Here's to the hope that she is having a grand adventure. When I'm not on the internet I am usually at work or like at a movie. Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday V-Adore.  Try to figure out how to make every day a Grand Adventure.

And hey, stop in and see us once it a while...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 03:04:48 am »

Happy birthday, imaginary missing awesome person.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 03:39:19 am »

dear fake internet person that i never have e-met or e-known,


i hope you get some of whatever sort of lovin' you prefer.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 03:48:14 am »

I actually met Amanda in person once.  We had sandwiches among other things.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 04:09:40 am »

Man I could really dig a sandwich right about now.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 04:11:24 am »

i love sandwiches and i miss v. happy birthday, if you see this!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 04:18:29 am »

So I couldn't remember the origin of "hove some dignity" and did a bit of research. By typing "hove" into the search field and clicking search. And came up with this thread. Good times, trip down memory lane, and I also found a way to easily generate complaints about myself when I get drunk.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 07:48:52 am »

Her Pinball mix disc still gets regular play at my house.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Hove Some Dignity it's V-Adore's Birthday
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 08:50:57 am »

V is alive, well, and living in Austin. From all indications I have received her life is going pretty well.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up