Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword  (Read 3986 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 11:55:13 pm »

Dude's lived a pretty full life, been to prison and all.

Oh, I had no idea... What happened for him to go to prison?


(Sorry if this is not an ok question. I cannot really gauge the level of Onstad's celebrity, which arguably could warrant such level of public scrutiny)?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 12:03:15 am by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 12:08:02 am »

Oh right, I totally read the post as "I can't tell if Cornelius is making fun of..." and went with that. Now I see what was meant. OK, yeah, I don't know the answer to that one. I guess it helps if I read the whole thread.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 02:00:02 am »

Oh, I had no idea... What happened for him to go to prison?


(Sorry if this is not an ok question. I cannot really gauge the level of Onstad's celebrity, which arguably could warrant such level of public scrutiny)?


I believe he was referring to Cornelius, not Onstad.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 02:50:49 am »

You don't say?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 03:58:56 am »

i was referring to onstad.  i know cornelius is dudes dude.......
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
Re: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2009, 07:20:42 am »

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 08:26:13 am »

oh hell no
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2009, 10:58:21 am »

I believe he was referring to Cornelius, not Onstad.

Fuck.

Funny to think that Cornelius could talk with Little Nephew on LN's level without much effort...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 11:29:06 am by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 - The Foreword
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 10:14:33 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up