Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: clickety crack  (Read 32676 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
clickety crack
« on: October 02, 2009, 10:11:48 pm »

post addicting or fun web games here! DO IT NOW!

Elements - cards like magic:the gathering or (i'm told) yu-gi-oh, slightly different rules, interesting study in strategy. also free and online, so you don't have to worry about spending money on new cards.

Cyclomaniacs - goofy bicycle racing game with jumps and flips and cartoony characters, win races to unlock bike horns and new characters. it's easy and a fun way to blow five minutes or an hour.

WHATCHOO GOT?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 10:55:42 pm »

Cyclomaniacs gets so much easier once you unlock Sir Colin
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 11:04:25 pm »

http://armorgames.com/play/2407/karoshi-suicide-salaryman
You are an over stressed business man and the world is designed to keep you from killing yourself. You have 49 lives too many.

AW posted a game here a couple years ago with soothing music and colorful expanding circles. I miss that game.

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 07:58:04 pm »

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 10:17:30 pm »

http://chir.ag/stuff/sand/

falling sand.  i went looking for this site 2 hours ago, but i didnt even notice the time pass.  its so dang simple, but you can get lost in it quite easily
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 11:03:36 pm »


AW posted a game here a couple years ago with soothing music and colorful expanding circles. I miss that game.



I think you're talking about ChainRXN.  It's on Facebook.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 03:04:22 am »

hey bobby have you seen this one

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 12:11:42 pm »

http://armorgames.com/play/4309/this-is-the-only-level

This is the only level.

I got stuck right at the end because I remapped my Caps Lock key to Compose.

On the bright side, I can type em dashes with consummate ease!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 03:47:06 pm »

hey bobby have you seen this one



goddamnit choop this bacon thing is getting old
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 01:50:55 am »

MONSTER TRUCK:
http://www.phonezoo.com/ContentProfile.do?id=96139411&tsrc=ta

the background music is so epic and rad! it fits the game pretty well

3D LOGIC:
http://www.phonezoo.com/ContentProfile.do?id=92441784&tsrc=taf

i got stymied at 17.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 07:44:11 am »

inudge lets you make little beat loops

here's one i made
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 08:03:57 am »

Strongly inspired by John Cage, I see.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 05:36:29 pm »

This one will keep you busy for awhile.*



* - Claim is invalid if you are not as dumb as or dumber than rowboat.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 07:36:20 pm »

inudge lets you make little beat loops

Well, I guess this is all I'll ever do from now on. This'll earn a big, collective "fuck you, shut up, stop doing that" from my coworkers in adjacent cubicles and I'll pass that right on to you.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 08:11:14 am »

This one will keep you busy for awhile.*



* - Claim is invalid if you are not as dumb as or dumber than rowboat.

i got stuck on level 12
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up