Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: clickety crack  (Read 32702 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 03:03:54 pm »

I got distracted on level 2. Two cheers for ADD!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 04:24:46 am by lprkn »
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 02:51:20 am »

Play with balls. For hours.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 02:58:35 am »

I love playing with these balls.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 03:24:33 am »

Can I say it?  I love playing with balls.  And by balls, I mean testicles.  And by playing, I mean stroking and tickling and licking.  So there.   :-*
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 05:21:47 pm »

Can I say it?  I love playing with balls.  And by balls, I mean testicles.  And by playing, I mean stroking and tickling and licking.  So there.   :-*
That's refreshing. I can't remember ever hearing someone say that. Seems gross to me. If I was ever going to suck some balls, I'd have to insist that they be shaved and bathed (I do not suck balls).
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 06:11:56 pm »

And by playing, I mean stroking and tickling and licking.

That's refreshing.
Balls nasty.

*whistles absent-mindedly while looking in the distance*
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 10:08:28 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 06:17:20 am »

Can I say it?  I love playing with balls.  And by balls, I mean testicles.  And by playing, I mean stroking and tickling and licking.  So there.   :-*

I'm just posting to encourage this viewpoint and behavior.  Well done.  Yes.  More of this.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2009, 04:53:35 am »

Every time I try something like that balls game, I always create a horrible abomination.

Does anyone know how to screen capture on a mac?
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 05:06:40 am »

if you're having trouble playing with your balls yer doin it rong

cmd+shift+3 or +4 or +5 or something or skitch
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 05:52:28 am »







Z̺͈̺̙̱͍̾̂ͮ̋͌ͥͩͧ͢A̧͔͚̒ͥͪ̉ͩ̄͛́L͖̪̲͈͒̎̑ͧ̅̕G̢̜̟̮̫̝̗͂̏̋O͇̱̮̰̣̗͉̿͛̋
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 06:51:16 am by Chump Change »
Logged

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2009, 05:28:57 am »

I should have figured out how to make an animated GIF, these screenshots don't quite get across the pulsating horror.

My laptop was literally screaming by the last image.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2010, 11:19:03 pm »

http://vacuumflowers.com/temp/doors

it sure ain't perfect but it reminds me of castle and adventure except it's more interesting and random. i'm not sure why i enjoy it this much but i do.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2010, 04:26:17 am »

One-Button Bob

All of the game's actions are controlled by one button, it's pretty interesting. And the music's cool, too.

Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2010, 12:12:47 pm »

Always I wanna be with you and make believe with you and live in harmony, harmony oh love!

The filter breaks the link and I don't even care I'm made so happy by this game.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2010, 10:55:57 pm »

I'm currently being driven mad by Hello Worlds!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up