Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: clickety crack  (Read 32558 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2011, 10:43:48 pm »

i've been wasting countless time on http://www.foddy.net/GIRP.html since the missus is travelling
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2011, 12:09:07 am »

desktop dungeons is great.

i've been playing a lot of LoL lately.

here is my referal link, so if you join use it so i get cool stuff.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d39fbfd41195229145861

here is a little thing i wrote about how to play LoL for complete newbies like me.
http://hardcoreoxygenation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6607
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2011, 04:38:03 pm »

I am really, really bad at Desktop Dungeons. My roommate wins like every single dungeon, and I have only beaten "Normal" with two classes. I suck.
He literally won his first four games. By now he has beaten it with a few of the second-tier classes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2011, 05:00:46 pm »

I just went to open DD to see what all I had accomplished with it, and Norton said "I don't think so - suspicious, deleted".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2011, 04:49:18 pm »

I go back to these flash games by Tonypa periodically. They are very simple, very clever, well-designed, and the music and sounds are evocative, not tremendously annoying. He throws new games in once in a while.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2011, 05:05:29 pm »

I like his stuff too.  I am particularly fond of Taberinos and Shooot.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2011, 11:34:35 pm »

i've been wasting countless time on http://www.foddy.net/GIRP.html since the missus is travelling

Thanks for this.  I've been really enjoying it.  God damn seagull.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2011, 02:30:56 am »

what's your personal best?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2011, 02:38:59 am »

I like his stuff too.  I am particularly fond of Taberinos and Shooot.

I've been playing Turnellio for the last few days. I can get top five, but once I get close to the end it pretty much hoses me - it's just a matter of time.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2011, 02:47:16 am »

I'm back on Urban Dead, in spite of myself. Yikes.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2011, 02:49:41 am »

I'm back on Urban Dead, in spite of myself. Yikes.

I saw your post about that. I have six guys spread throughout the city - not sure when I logged in last. I do remember that the last time I logged in, after however many years, there was literally nothing new about the game.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2011, 02:31:26 pm »

Yeah, it's basically the same as ever. The character I played with The Dudes is heading to Dakerstown to join the communist party, because some Brotherhood of Steel asshats think they own Nixbank now.

But my BFF logged in again, so, you know, crazy amounts of metagaming going on. And we're doing some fun role-play stuff with some of our characters, so there's that.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2011, 02:38:55 pm »

And we're doing some fun role-play stuff with some of our characters, so there's that.

I just automatically assumed this was hot. We all agree this is Hot, right?

Hott.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2011, 06:01:17 pm »

I like his stuff too.  I am particularly fond of Taberinos and Shooot.

Just tried those two. Shooot . . . I really like that game but it's one of those that I can't imagine getting on the leaderboard. Taberinos is neat. I prefer the games that you can take time to set up your move.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: clickety crack
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2011, 11:08:01 pm »

Just tried those two. Shooot . . . I really like that game but it's one of those that I can't imagine getting on the leaderboard.

Apparently it ends after some point, I want to say 23 levels.  I got to the last level ONCE but couldn't finish it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up