Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: assetbar down  (Read 23019 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
assetbar down
« on: October 05, 2009, 06:45:11 pm »

hi
assetbar is not working four four days now.  or three. somewhere in thereh.  there or four.

i worry maybe onstad turn it off

maybe they find illegal spam spam in it

probably that what happen

they fixing it maybe

maybe it never be fix?  :- ( : _ (  (((((
Logged
sex

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 06:58:27 pm »

Sworking fine for me.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 06:59:39 pm »

Sworking fine for me.

Correction.  The Fanflow works fine.  Regular Ass-Bar doesn't.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 08:38:57 pm »

Are we the Statue of Liberty for Onstad's wretched refuse?  Ok, but everybody has to change their name when they enter here.

TOUAMB, Standing for liberty against the forces of fascism since 2003!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 11:10:31 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 03:01:06 am »

Are we the Statue of Liberty for Onstad's wretched refuse? 

That's kinda how the dumbrella story ends, isn't it?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 07:58:56 am »

That's kinda how the dumbrella story ends, isn't it?

Isn't dumbrella more the pilgrims?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 12:26:00 pm »

I discovered recently that all the Dumbrella boards seem to be gone now. It felt kind of like the time I found out that they were tearing down the building I went to high school in.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 01:55:52 pm »

The assbar comment feature is still down. Not just making new comments, but the entire history and evidence that commenting ever existed is gone. This is how it should be.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 02:40:22 pm »

I discovered recently that all the Dumbrella boards seem to be gone now. It felt kind of like the time I found out that they were tearing down the building I went to high school in.

They tore down my elementary school this year. 

snuf
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 03:25:59 pm »

They tore down my elementary school this year. 

snuf

I think I had better check to see if mine is still there.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 04:02:50 pm »

I think I had better check to see if mine is still there.
Mine is
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 07:30:28 pm »

They built a new elementary school right next door to the one I went to, then tore the old one down.  So my elementary school is kind of still there, kind of not.

Further elementary school weirdness:  my high school sweetheart is now a first grade teacher there.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 10:54:51 pm »

my school is still going strong, but it has not been such a long time. although the new headmaster is slowly destroying it (removing beautiful old buildings that are in perfectly good shape to build ugly, showy, expensive buildings. although I guess this will have stopped, as over 1/3 of the kids at my school had parents in the banking industry).

The school I went to until 3rd grade is no longer an elementary... I'm not sure what it is. A middle school?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: assetbar down
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 03:05:45 am »

The idea of nostalgia for elementary school or high school is fascinating to me.

I can't blot out most of those memories fast enough.

Most of the people I care to know of from then, I'm still in touch with.

There is just so little nostalgia.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up