Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: herro  (Read 8483 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
herro
« on: October 11, 2009, 08:47:15 am »

anyway,.  hi.  what's up everyone

I'm early 30s

unemployed

want to move to Oregon or Washington state or Canada

I have asperger syndrome a little bit.  maybe a lot.  it's one of those things that's hard to quantify. 

single

information technology entrepreneur, with a focus on social networking technology

currently sorting through my stuff to get rid of extra luggage to facilitate moving.

xferring the old VHS tapes to DVD

selling unwanted crap on ebay

collecting unemployment

fluent in French

Logged
sex

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: herro
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 09:21:18 pm »

unemployed

want to move to Oregon or Washington state or Canada

Oregon told me to tell you, "Go Fuck Yourself: Anywhere but here." and asked me to pass on this URL.  http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=usunemployment&met=unemployment_rate&idim=state:ST410000&q=oregon+unemployment+rate

Sorry it didn't work out.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: herro
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 09:27:41 pm »

Oregon told me to tell you, "Go Fuck Yourself: Anywhere but here." and asked me to pass on this URL.  http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=usunemployment&met=unemployment_rate&idim=state:ST410000&q=oregon+unemployment+rate

Sorry it didn't work out.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: herro
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 09:33:48 pm »

everyplace I want to live has no jobs.

and where my parents live has less than no jobs.

I am worried. also, St Louis is basically the cheapest place to live in the entire world. I do not look forward to having to pay rent that is both more than my current rent, and paid for with money that I have earned by doing something other than being a mix of the right people's gametes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: herro
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 10:43:43 pm »

The relative unemployment rates of different states or countries is at best not useful or meaningful and at worst is deceptive.  As with a medical study, when you compare some metric between different populations, you have to account for all sorts of variables that could skew the metric in the first place, and in the second place, a good dose of informed and unbiased interpretation may be in order...  For instance, the unemployment rate of North Dakota is always pretty damn low... However North Dakota is a place in which you'd probably not want to live regardless of if you were employed or not...

Comparing North Dakota and Oregon, for instance, you see that while the unemployment rate of Oregon is exponentially higher than that of North Dakota, you also see that using the past few years as a baseline, the magnitude of increase for each state is relatively similar, probably even more similar if you compare specific areas of employment...  A disproportionate portion of North Dakota's employment comes from areas that are more stable than the norm... areas such as agriculture and the public sector; due to the state's low population density, the ratio of government jobs to private industry jobs is exponentially higher for North Dakota than it is for Oregon.

So all things considered, the average Joe would probably have a tougher time finding a job in North Dakota than in Oregon right now, unless said Joe had connections within the community.  If said Joe is a racial minority or is a single woman, his/her chances of finding a job go down considerably, and again, we're talking about a place in which you probably don't want to live or work anyway...

Logged
sex

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: herro
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 12:00:56 am »

anyway,.  hi.  what's up everyone

I'm early 30s

unemployed

want to move to Oregon or Washington state or Canada

I have asperger syndrome a little bit.  maybe a lot.  it's one of those things that's hard to quantify. 

single

information technology entrepreneur, with a focus on social networking technology

currently sorting through my stuff to get rid of extra luggage to facilitate moving.

xferring the old VHS tapes to DVD

selling unwanted crap on ebay

collecting unemployment

fluent in French




hello, stereotype

i would ask you how you were doing but i do not care
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: herro
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 12:04:50 am »

Quote
hello, stereotype

i would ask you how you were doing but i do not care

I can't decide which of you is actually more of an internet stereotype.

"Hi, I'm a nice guy who is maybe a little awkward or something"
"HEY, WHY DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOU! I BLOCK ALL PMS! STOP TELLING ME ABOUT BACON THINGS! I HAVE SEEN EVERY BACON THING!"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: herro
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 12:12:16 am »

I can't decide which of you is actually more of an internet stereotype.

"Hi, I'm a nice guy who is maybe a little awkward or something"
"HEY, WHY DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOU! I BLOCK ALL PMS! STOP TELLING ME ABOUT BACON THINGS! I HAVE SEEN EVERY BACON THING!"

The man is correct, I have seen every bacon thing.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: herro
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 02:34:20 am »

I can't decide which of you is actually more of an internet stereotype.

"Hi, I'm a nice guy who is maybe a little awkward or something"
"HEY, WHY DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOU! I BLOCK ALL PMS! STOP TELLING ME ABOUT BACON THINGS! I HAVE SEEN EVERY BACON THING!"

canned
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: herro
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 02:39:59 am »

canned

I just farted. It was magnificent.
Logged

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: herro
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 04:19:34 am »

i don't think I'm a stereotype

and I just noticed this:  Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65470

that seems kinda close to the limit for a short integer whatever that is in various programming languages

um..  that seems like you must have cheated. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 04:30:41 am by alreadyinuse »
Logged
sex

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: herro
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 06:13:56 am »

The Board itself cheats in Bobby's favour.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: herro
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 06:43:46 am »

The Board itself cheats in Bobby's favour.

true. it's programmed in.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: herro
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 07:03:54 am »

um..  that seems like you must have cheated. 

bla bla bla... something about ur cry cry face, etc.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: herro
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 08:36:57 am »



?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up