Of course, this would inevitably lead to "Law & Order: Segway Unit."
DUH-DUNNNNNNNGSOCIETY FOR CREATIVE ANACHRONISM
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3
BRISCOE (Jerry Orbach*): The perp was caught riding a Segway, so are you supposed to use hand signals on these little faggot scooters or what
CURTIS** (Benjamin Bratt): Hey easy there Lenny, no need to push his head into the urinal like four or five times
MUNCH (Richard Belzer): Right yes this reminds me of like the Magic Urinal Cake that entered the perp's head at a sixty-six degree angle and then buried itself in Governor Connally's wrist at a -
SAINT ZARTAN: Did you know that you are the coolest recurring character on television
everBRISCOE (Jerry Orbach): I used to drink
TEN DOLLAR REBATE ON THE BOX SET
Also, I'd watch "Law & Order: Putting Little Bits Of Colored Paper Into Sorted Piles Unit" if Mariska Hargitay was on it. I mean, come on.
Damn.
* who would make a perfect Judge Dredd if they hadn't already made the movie and it went ahead and sucked and everything
** this is how long it's been since I watched Law & Order: Adjective-Free Unit