Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: ironic?  (Read 6946 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
ironic?
« on: October 13, 2009, 11:29:18 pm »

is it ironic that the thread titled "child porn and free speech" was locked? 

would it be ironic if this present thread is locked and/or deleted?

ShitPissFuckCuntCocksuckerMotherfuckerT its

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103944/

perhaps y'all will find the resources at this site helpful...

http://www.obscenitycrimes.org/helppornproblems.php
Logged
sex

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 11:46:34 pm »

Dude, you seem to have confused us with the government.  We aren't infringing your right to free speech.  You can say whatever you want.  But you're saying it in a private place.  You are in our house.  There are public spaces where you can say or do whatever you want.  This isn't one of them.

You have the right to say what you want.  We have the right to not want to hang around you, and if necessary, kick you the hell out of our house.

Personally, I'm about 50-50 on you, dude.  I think you have some interesting things to say.  You could clearly be interesting to interact with and you're obviously eager to interact.

But I don't get the trolling.  It's not necessary and it's only marginally interesting, and only in a vulgar sort of way.

Just say what you got to say and cut out the attention whoring and everything will be fine and dandy.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: ironic?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 01:57:28 am »

but what if I don't like the collective you?  What if you're boring?  I mean, it could be.  How many of you are there anyway?

if I'm only marginally interesting, then something is wrong with you.  I just can't decide if it's either that you *only* find me *marginally* interesting, or that you find me interesting *at all.*  but either way, I win!
Logged
sex

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 01:59:22 am »

Just one.  But we fractured to provide ourselves entertainment.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 02:02:21 am »

but what if I don't like the collective you? 

You keep coming back.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 02:04:21 am »

but what if I don't like the collective you?  What if you're boring? 

Oregon says "Hi"
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 03:02:49 am »

Yeah dude, you seem like you could be an interesting fellow to have around but don't go thinking we owe you two shits of our attention.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 03:33:20 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: ironic?
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 04:22:00 am »

hey, don't pay attention to me!  I don't care!  It's the principal of the matter... when you have someone locking a thread in order to enforce their will or some majority will upon some minority that attention should not be paid to me or to some point of discussion that I bring up, well that's kind of offensive.  and boring.  and republican.  here's an idea... why doesn't someone start a thread to the effect of "should we ban flag burning" and then anyone who posts anything supportive of flag burning in the name of free speech should be banned. 

I know I know.  this is your living room and you don't want all the smoke and embers in your living room.

okay well I'm gonna post something that's really super offensive on some kinda strange visceral level, so enjoy this shit in your living rooms!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAWtRor5u4E

feh.  makes me think of this:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/10/13/social.networking.class/index.html?tsp=1



Logged
sex

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 04:28:38 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 04:54:42 am »

Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: ironic?
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 05:12:05 am »

fuck*ng dogs!  Look at that shit!  For all you fuck*ng know I'm from an Arab culture where posting dogs to someone on an internet message board is considered a grave insult!  show some cultural sensitivity for fuck's sake!  Don't assume that every jackass you meet online is American!
Logged
sex

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2009, 05:26:39 am »


  if anyone wants to order some pizza...
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2009, 12:53:10 pm »

Nice. And I almost locked this thread. What was I thinking?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: ironic?
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2009, 01:04:10 pm »



Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up