Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: $4.95 12/02  (Read 9313 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
$4.95 12/02
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2003, 04:08:44 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Perhaps this will help you find closure.


That is so far beyond rad I have no further slang terms to express how much I enjoy it.
Logged
goose means greedy

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
$4.95 12/02
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2003, 08:47:18 am »

Jeff Tweedy loves you, St. Zartan.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up