Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: my dream job  (Read 5476 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
my dream job
« on: October 15, 2009, 04:26:10 am »

is where my job is to be smart, but I don't have to do anything.  Consulting.  I need to find books that tell me how to consulting.
Logged
sex

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: my dream job
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 04:33:51 am »

my dream job is to be a pug

Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 04:38:18 am »

As explained here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROlDmux7Tk4 consultants manufacture bullshit on an endless conveyor of pie charts and matrices. You would fit in great with them, but I wouldn't wish your tornado of douche on anyone.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 04:43:14 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

schnitzelbank

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 04:48:29 am »



My dream job is to be a pug in a swing.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 04:54:10 am »

Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: my dream job
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 04:54:38 am »

A-Cap: the type of consulting you'd recommend to Mr. Wonderful might land him in jail:

Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 05:03:29 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 05:09:04 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

sardoniclaconic

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 11
  • I have died
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 03:24:15 pm »

Logged
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Jack Handey

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 03:54:54 am »

I feel it's worth pointing out that since Mr. Wonderful has both sharply boosted board activity AND indirectly filled the board with pugs my theory that he is a rogue part of Wombat's subconscious is stronger than ever.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 05:08:41 am »

There is wisdom in what you say.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: my dream job
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 05:30:12 am »

anachrocpaitalist said to me in a private message "fuck you"

that's all he/she said.

I mean hold jesus what did I do to deserve that?

someone needs to take their cunt pills
Logged
sex

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 05:31:23 am »

I did!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 11:33:27 am »

v-tinycan for arachno-capitalist.
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 01:23:12 pm »

A-CAP, do you have a big veiny rack?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up