Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My dream job  (Read 1764 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
My dream job
« on: October 15, 2009, 04:32:16 pm »

is where my job is to be smart, but I don't have to do anything.  Consulting.  I need to find books that tell me how to consulting.
Logged
sex

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: My dream job
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 04:33:21 pm »

(please note:  This thread is intended to be free of pictures of pugs, if you wish to post pictures of pugs, please go to the other thread titled "My dream job")
Logged
sex

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: My dream job
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 04:43:49 pm »







Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: My dream job
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 04:44:58 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: My dream job
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 04:53:13 pm »


Tell me about your mother.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: My dream job
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 05:04:31 pm »

We're becoming redundant.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up