Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tip jar doesn't work.  (Read 1583 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Tip jar doesn't work.
« on: October 18, 2009, 01:30:51 am »

"User unable to accept payment."  Also, the message in one of the note boxes says TOUAMB is celebrating its third birthday.  Is this place the Hotel California?  Am I dead?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Tip jar doesn't work.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 02:41:26 am »

I presume you want to give him money.  I alerted El Guapo to this situation.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Tip jar doesn't work.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 01:48:36 pm »

The infrastructure is a bit creaky, but the residents are very much alive, although possibly figments of my imagination.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Tip jar doesn't work.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 01:21:18 am »

I alerted El Guapo to this situation.

Holy crap, this place is run by Bas Rutten??
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Tip jar doesn't work.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 03:35:58 am »

I told jough last year the tip jar didn't work and he just said something about hating paypal. So I, and the rest of us, havent been able to support the site. He evidently doesn't mind this problem.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up