Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well Hello!  (Read 2384 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thegoblins

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Well Hello!
« on: October 22, 2009, 01:30:22 am »

I'm not sure why I'm doing this, aside from the fact that I have delicious pumpkin ale and I'm too tired to do science.  I'm waaaay too tired to do science.  But hello everybody!  I hope your Wednesdays are bright!
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:39:04 am »

My wednesday was officially bright.

Welcome, we have an unusually high proportion of people who do SCIENCE! around here. Or at least we used to.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 04:40:56 pm by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 02:29:05 am »

Well it does work, bitches.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 02:31:12 am »

It's what we need more of.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 05:53:28 am »

Hello to you too, goblins.

I have some science in my belly.  Its telling me to go to bed.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 03:32:22 pm »

Hey gobs, welcome.  Nice to have you here.  Pull cpnglynchos over here if you're ever chatting with him.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 05:05:35 am »

i know thegoblins.  i know her.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 05:15:30 am »

I'm not sure why I'm doing this, aside from the fact that I have delicious pumpkin ale and I'm too tired to do science.  I'm waaaay too tired to do science.  But hello everybody!  I hope your Wednesdays are bright!
Welcome to the civil side, where you're at least a little less likely to meet strange boys who will hijack a picture of your personal face to use as their avatar.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 05:26:48 am »

i know thegoblins.  i know her.

well, ask her why she never came back.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 05:48:11 am »

well, ask her why she never came back.

she is under the influence of alcohol.  i might get an answer that is too honest.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 06:01:57 am »

she is under the influence of alcohol.  i might get an answer that is too honest.

isn't she always?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 06:12:21 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 06:14:07 am »

Meow. Hssss

Ha!  No, nothing like that, she says so herself!  All her posts over at the 'bar were like "so I drank a bunch of hard cider and flirted with every male at the bar again".
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Well Hello!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 01:15:36 pm »

Ha!  No, nothing like that, she says so herself!  All her posts over at the 'bar were like "so I drank a bunch of hard cider and flirted with every male at the bar again".

That goblins, she flirts with every boy!

It's what we need more of.

Pumpkin Ale?



Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up