Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH  (Read 2289 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« on: October 22, 2009, 08:51:30 am »

Permalink

I Now Ultraviolet Thunder Immortal Master of Eagles



Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 09:52:10 am »

I just want to say Great Leader is very trim around waist.

It's like Tron - perhaps Teodor will dive into the pisspuddle and be scanned into word/squirrel form.
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 10:46:25 am »

It makes sense that Todd would hang out with assholes. I hate to give Onstad (and myself) hope, but I have to say this whole concept is the shit. I hope it doesn't fizzle out. Also, there's something disturbingly Ray-like in Il - something to do with the glasses, certainly (how do you call Kim Jong Il when you're not feeling like typing his whole name, anyway? Kim? Jong? Il?)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 11:56:37 am by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 12:38:37 pm »

It makes sense that Todd would hang out with assholes. I hate to give Onstad (and myself) hope, but I have to say this whole concept is the shit. I hope it doesn't fizzle out. Also, there's something disturbingly Ray-like in Il - something to do with the glasses, certainly (how do you call Kim Jong Il when you're not feeling like typing his whole name, anyway? Kim? Jong? Il?)

Mostly you call him Kim Jong-Il. Kim is his family name, but it's also the most common Korean family name to a completely insane degree so it won't be clear who you're talking about unless you're a Wikipedia article with his full name at the top. Jong-Il is his personal name. If you call him that then it'll be clear who you mean, but to the best of my knowledge, it'd be a little weird in the same way spending a conversation referring to the US President as "Barack" would. Then again, since he's on a road trip with Todd it may not be inappropriate for this context.

You could call him Chairman Kim, Supreme Commander Kim, or General Secretary Kim if you wanted, too.

Edit: "Official biographers claim that his birth at Baekdu Mountain was foretold by a swallow, and heralded by the appearance of a double rainbow over the mountain and a new star in the heavens."
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 12:43:06 pm »

Why doesn't T-Adore ever wear a shirt anymore?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 12:44:39 pm »

Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of Kimmy-Kim, Jongzy-man, Ill-Master Flash, that sort of thing...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 12:51:18 pm »

Why doesn't T-Adore ever wear a shirt anymore?

Because Onstad is finally giving the furries what they what: moobs by the barrel full.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 01:12:02 pm »

You could call him Chairman Kim, Supreme Commander Kim, or General Secretary Kim if you wanted, too.

I gave up the chance to have people call me Herr Doktor Professor Wombat, but I guess I could still dream of Supreme Commander.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 03:01:06 pm »

I just peeled out so frikken' hard.

There are ready-made avatars in this one. Just sayin'.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 03:54:43 pm »

The alt-text's comparison between animal urine and Fox News intrigues me.

Functionally, I do not see that many differences between the two.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 05:05:31 pm »

Mostly you call him Kim Jong-Il. Kim is his family name, but it's also the most common Korean family name to a completely insane degree so it won't be clear who you're talking about unless you're a Wikipedia article with his full name at the top. Jong-Il is his personal name. If you call him that then it'll be clear who you mean, but to the best of my knowledge, it'd be a little weird in the same way spending a conversation referring to the US President as "Barack" would. Then again, since he's on a road trip with Todd it may not be inappropriate for this context.

You could call him Chairman Kim, Supreme Commander Kim, or General Secretary Kim if you wanted, too.

Edit: "Official biographers claim that his birth at Baekdu Mountain was foretold by a swallow, and heralded by the appearance of a double rainbow over the mountain and a new star in the heavens."

Or just DEAR LEADER.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 05:52:22 pm »

I gave up the chance to have people call me Herr Doktor Professor Wombat

I still call you that.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 05:54:55 pm »

Permalink

I Now Ultraviolet Thunder Immortal Master of Eagles

It includes the exclamation point.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-22 PEOPLES KINGDOM OF ECSTASY AND WRATH
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 06:09:19 pm »

I still call you that.

And I still give you tiny cans even though you have so many it can't really matter.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up