Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: all avatars  (Read 4029 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BUFFY

  • Guest
Re: all avatars
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 09:58:25 pm »

Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: all avatars
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 10:07:45 pm »

Oh maaaan.

His mom is a nice lady.   You be nice to that nice lady, Buffy.

Don't be crap to such a nice lady, ever!
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: all avatars
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 11:05:30 pm »

smick that post on the prior page reminds me of a scanner darkly, all rapidly shifting facial features to keep the druggies from knowing who's a scanner
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: all avatars
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 12:00:19 am »

It's worse than that...they're state senators!
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: all avatars
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 12:02:49 am »

Frightening.  Contrary to earlier assertions, there are some non-whites in there.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: all avatars
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 01:35:50 am »

Ah, see I thought some of them were pre-post shots of drag queens. Some of the eyes just stayed a little too similar.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

BUFFY

  • Guest
Re: all avatars
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 02:14:10 am »

I didn't read this thread because I have avatards turned off in the user panel anyways.

I didn't know you can do that.

well then shouldn't you blank out your own avitar?  you know you have an avitar right?  It's some animated chick.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: all avatars
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 03:22:26 am »

I didn't know you can do that.

well then shouldn't you blank out your own avitar?  you know you have an avitar right?  It's some animated chick.

my avatar is an offensive song of a different sort
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: all avatars
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 02:52:11 pm »

I've been watching Avatar, it's really good. It's like, anime lite.

That's what we're talking about, right?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: all avatars
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 03:41:37 pm »

I prefer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU  Do you wanna date my avatar?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: all avatars
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 01:48:51 am »

I wish you could still play Ultima IV:  Quest of the Avatar.  But to the best of my knowledge there's no ports to modern PCs.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up