Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Friday, October 23rd, 2009 - It's this pee  (Read 1203 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Friday, October 23rd, 2009 - It's this pee
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 12:47:25 pm »

So is this his way of saying the strip club guide thing is over?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Friday, October 23rd, 2009 - It's this pee
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 03:36:36 pm »

I'm surprised that Onstad even acknowledged the previous storyline.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Friday, October 23rd, 2009 - It's this pee
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 04:10:40 pm »

I'm surprised that Onstad even acknowledged the previous storyline.

hell yeahs
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up