Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP  (Read 9377 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 04:38:51 am »

They sell Lyle's Golen Syrup at my local grocery store. For some reason British food has its own column of shelves in the international food aisle. The only other nationalities/continents represented are Mexican, Indian, and Asian.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 05:08:00 am »

Oh, Lyle's Golden Syrup is corn syrup?  That shit is fuck*ng delicious.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 05:17:04 am »

They sell Lyle's Golen Syrup at my local grocery store. For some reason British food has its own column of shelves in the international food aisle. The only other nationalities/continents represented are Mexican, Indian, and Asian.

What?  No love for the great nation of Africa?


And yes, golden syrup is delicious on icecream.  If only I wasn't so fat/poor I'd have some tonight.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010, 06:44:23 am »

Oh, Lyle's Golden Syrup is corn syrup?  That shit is fuck*ng delicious.

its a byproduct of sugar manufacturing processes.  it has nothing to do with corn.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2010, 07:09:02 am »

its a byproduct of sugar manufacturing processes.  it has nothing to do with corn.

Oh!  In that case, fuck that noise.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2010, 08:26:29 am »

Oh!  In that case, fuck that noise.

Just a word of warning there 'bro.
Do not fuck with the commonwealth.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2010, 08:35:12 am »

Yeah, watch out, man.

They might... overbarbie your shrimp.

They're yahoos, dude, for serious.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2010, 08:38:14 am »

Yahooligans?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2010, 08:40:05 am »

No no no, Yahooligans don't get anything done.

You fuck with the commonwealth, you gotta deal with some real men at work.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2010, 01:03:16 pm »

Oh, Lyle's Golden Syrup is corn syrup?  That shit is fuck*ng delicious.

Hahahaha. Can-NED

I don't know much about shrimps and barbies but I do know how to disembowel a grown man with a matchday programme and ticket stub when things kick off down t'ground
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2010, 02:59:15 pm »

Just a word of warning there 'bro.
Do not fuck with the commonwealth.

Pffft.  We threw your asses outta here 230 years ago.  Pull the other one, Nigel.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2010, 10:17:43 pm »

Shrimp are the tiny little things that come in cans.  The thing you chuck on the barbie is a prawn.


No, not this one
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2010, 12:54:58 am »

Shrimp are the tiny little things that come in cans.

Not where I come from.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2010, 01:04:06 am »

See, we would call those prawns.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2010, 01:10:52 am »

Anyway, I think our more recent tourism slogans are much better than "shrimp on the barbie".
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up