Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Freddie  (Read 4178 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Freddie
« on: October 27, 2009, 02:59:22 am »

Hey, guys, you know what I found out recently?

You remember "Freddie" from A Different World? She was also the voice of "Christy" in The Care Bears 2: A New Generation.

Isn't it amazing how two characters who seem to have nothing to do with each other can actually be traced back to the same person?

I'm amazed, personally. Absolutely flabbergasted.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Freddie
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 03:30:57 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Freddie
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 03:33:00 am »

Hey, guys, you know what I found out recently?

You remember "Freddie" from A Different World? She was also the voice of "Christy" in The Care Bears 2: A New Generation.

Isn't it amazing how two characters who seem to have nothing to do with each other can actually be traced back to the same person?

I'm amazed, personally. Absolutely flabbergasted.

Cree Summer is HUGE in the voice acting world. She has done (ones I have personally seen are bolded)

    * 101 Dalmatians: The Series: Princess
    * As Told by Ginger: Miranda Killgallen
    * Atlantis: The Lost Empire: Princess Kida
    * The New Batman Adventures: Ice Maiden #2
   * Batman Beyond: Maxine "Max" Gibson, Tigress
    * Ben 10: Frightwig
    * Bonkers (TV series): Alto, Young Toon Saxophone (one episode)
    * Bratz': Aloncè
    * Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: Savy SL2 (one episode)
    * The Buzz on Maggie: Rayna Cartflight
    * Camp Candy: Robin
    * Captain Planet and the Planeteers Karen
    * ChalkZone: Sonny
   * Clifford the Big Red Dog: Cleo
    * Codename: Kids Next Door: Numbuh Five, Cree Lincoln, DCFDTL
    * Danny Phantom: Valerie Gray (starting from "Shades of Grey")
   * Drawn Together: Foxxy Love, CUNT Sweetcake, Super Nanny, Ni-Pul, Xandir's Girlfriend, Captain She-Ro
    * Freakazoid!: Jill (one episode)
    * Garbage Pail Kids (TV series): Clogged Duane, Heartless Hal, Trashed Tracy, Squishy, Plain Jane
   * Gargoyles (TV series): Hyena
    * The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Cave Witch (one episode)
    * Horrible Histories: Mo, additional voices
    * Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater: Catnip
    * Histeria!: Aka Pella
    * The Incredible Hulk (1996 TV series): She-Hulk (season 2)
   * Inspector Gadget: Penny (season 1, Gadget's Greatest Gadgets)
    * Johnny Bravo: Amy Elephant (one episode)
    * Jungle Cubs: Louie (season 2)
    * Justice League Unlimited: Female Singer (one episode)
    * The Land Before Time (TV series): Tippy
    * The New Woody Woodpecker Show: additional voice
    * Lilo & Stitch: The Series: Lana (one episode)
    * The Little Mermaid (TV series): Pearl
    * Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm: Princess Kitana
    * Mummies Alive!: Nefer-Tina
    * My Gym Partner's a Monkey: Mrs. Tusk, Kerry, Mrs. Loon, Latanya Hippo, Eddie Panther
    * My Life as a Teenage *****: Stephanie (one episode), Tiff, Queen Vexus (one episode), Vicky, and QT2
    * Pepper Ann: Tessa James, Vanessa James
    * Peter Pan and the Pirates: Tiger Lily
   * Pinky and the Brain: Bunny, Receptionist
   * Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain: Elmyra Duff
    * Problem Child (TV series): Spencer
    * Project G.e.e.K.e.R.: Lady MacBeth
    * The Proud Family: Peabo
    * Slimer! and the Real Ghostbusters: Chilly Cooper
   * ***** Chicken: Penny, Evil Little Girl (one episode) (a reprisal of her original role in Inspect Gadget)
    * Rocket Power: Crystal Bianca (one episode)
   * Rugrats and All Grown Up!: Susie Carmichael
    * Sabrina, the Animated Series: Chloe Flan
    * Sonic the Hedgehog (TV series): Dulcy the Dragon
    * The Spectacular Spider-Man: Glory Grant
    * Spider-Man: The New Animated Series: Professor Williams
    * Static Shock: Candide
    * Superman: The Animated Series: Rainsong, Natasha Irons
    * Star Wars: Ewoks: Princess Kneesaa (season one)
    * Star Wars: Clone Wars: Luminara Unduli
    * The Super Hero Squad Show: Storm
   * Tiny Toon Adventures: Elmyra Duff, Mary Melody
    * Transformers: Animated: Decepticon Blackarachnia
    * Wayside: Bebe Gunn
    * The Weekenders: Penny DeCartes, Todd DeCartes, Carver's Mom
    * W.I.T.C.H. (TV series): Ember
    * Word Girl: Granny May
    * The Zeta Project: Skye Hoaps
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Freddie
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 03:49:20 am »

lol drawn together
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Freddie
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 04:02:19 am »

I don't know if I can condone exposing small children to the Care Bears.  Seems...unsavory.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Freddie
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 04:07:08 am »

I don't know if I can condone exposing small children to the Care Bears.  Seems...unsavory.


Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Freddie
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 04:32:10 am »

I don't know if I can condone exposing small children to the Care Bears.  Seems...unsavory.

they were part of my childhood, and im certainly above average.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Freddie
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 04:40:17 am »

Quote from: Bobby Isosceles
Drawn Together: CUNT Sweetcake

Is there a way to send tiny refreshment to the filter programme?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Freddie
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 04:42:19 am »

I miss BUFFY.  Whatever happened to him?  He doesn't post here anymore.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Freddie
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 07:14:46 am »

I heard he got accepted into that post graduate program he was always talking about. In between that and the twins I guess he's been pretty busy living a happy fulfilling life.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: Freddie
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 09:41:43 am »

I miss BUFFY.  Whatever happened to him?  He doesn't post here anymore.


Buffy is now mostly posting death threats and personal information on assetbar. He plans to come back after he has hacked TOUAMB.

He's a real swell guy aint he?
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

57

  • Guest
Re: Freddie
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 10:44:19 am »

hey man, don't take my sense of humor seriously.  You can say you don't like my humor, but you can't seriously say I make bona fide death threats.

sorry if you don't get along with me.  hey I am pretty laid back and I think the worst I have done is ruffle some feathers.  I'm a little different, that's all.  Sure, some people find me terribly offensive, but I mean, people find a lot of silly stuff offensive too... we still got a judge down in LA who won't marry inter-racial couples.  We got people blowing other people up in Iraq.  I don't have a God complex, I'm not comparing my routine to Carlin's "Freedom Fighter" routine, I'm just sayin', I'm on a different wavelength than some of you, but really, when it comes down to it, I am on your side.  You don't have to share your message board with me, and that's cool, because I generally don't find your wavelength any more interesting than you find mine.  Just try to keep an open mind, in the end, there's a lot more to life than our own comfortable routines, and I don't think any of us has it all figured out yet...
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Freddie
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 11:22:32 am »

Hey man don't let these grody mouths put you down.

I for one am appreciative of my free ENLIGHTENMENT.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 11:59:15 am by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: Freddie
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 12:02:40 pm »

sorry if you don't get along with me.

You're definitely not sorry!
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Freddie
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 12:34:54 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up