Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Robert Johnson plays at Best Westerns in Hell?  (Read 1553 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Robert Johnson plays at Best Westerns in Hell?
« on: December 03, 2003, 03:40:20 pm »

Remind me to break some more commandments, I'm like so there!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Robert Johnson plays at Best Westerns in Hell?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 08:03:37 pm »

Well, he *did* sign a deal with the Devil at the Crossroads so he could play so good.

I mean, he had hell hounds on his trail for so many years.

Hell hounds on his trail.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Robert Johnson plays at Best Westerns in Hell?
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 05:24:44 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Robert Johnson plays at Best Westerns in Hell?
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 01:42:22 pm »

I just have to say, there's something about a well dressed man!  Such style.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up