Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: KFC to be Admitted to UN  (Read 2841 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
KFC to be Admitted to UN
« on: October 27, 2009, 08:42:45 pm »

Story

I'm against this unless they end their Coke apartheid.  I don't like Pepsi one bit.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 08:48:07 pm »

Dr. Ali A. Treki shook the man's hand, because he is not a cock to a stranger, especially those who are in the business of serving strangers cock.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 08:49:42 pm »

Story

I'm against this unless they end their Coke apartheid.  I don't like Pepsi one bit.
Paul, that is like a one state solution. They are not going to go for that.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jacques_schitt

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 03:48:36 am »

Dr. Ali A. Treki shook the man's hand, because he is not a cock to a stranger, especially those who are in the business of serving strangers cock.

Canned for brilliance, and because now I can can.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 01:47:03 pm »

Two threads were next to each other on the 'unread posts' screen in a way that made my half-awake brain read one of them as "MVP to be admitted to UN" and I was all "Oh no, I hate going to meetings!"
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 07:18:05 pm »

Two threads were next to each other on the 'unread posts' screen in a way that made my half-awake brain read one of them as "MVP to be admitted to UN" and I was all "Oh no, I hate going to meetings!"

thats quite endearing...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: KFC to be Admitted to UN
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 03:56:47 am »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up