Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Or don't. I don't care.  (Read 1622 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Or don't. I don't care.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 02:03:57 pm »

awesome
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Or don't. I don't care.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 02:13:03 pm »

My immediately reaction: wow, they showed somebody smoking.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Or don't. I don't care.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 02:23:49 pm »

That's pretty fine. 

AW - you should make a commercial like that for your legal services.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Or don't. I don't care.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 06:16:18 pm »

Pretty good production quality for a local commercial.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Or don't. I don't care.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 06:25:07 pm »

I saw that commercial before.  It's actually made by a group that seeks out a redneck business like this and offers to produce a slick commercial for them.  I guess part of the deal is finding a business owner who is un self aware enough to not realize he's being mocked by the film makers.

It's unclear whether this was actually used by the business to sell trailer homes.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Or don't. I don't care.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 06:30:39 pm »

if i lived in that area and i was in the market for an inexpensive home, id totally look that guy up.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Or don't. I don't care.
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 06:41:53 pm »

Here is the folks that make the commercials and here is the behind the scenes video.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Or don't. I don't care.
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 01:13:57 am »

Here is the folks that make the commercials and here is the behind the scenes video.

Wait, you mean that seemingly-innocent mobile home ad was actually a commercial for a website? I feel so used!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up