Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this site on GMT?  (Read 4316 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Is this site on GMT?
« on: October 28, 2009, 10:03:55 pm »

And if so, why? I haven't done my research, but it seems that most of you are Americans.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 10:07:47 pm »

Your answer is in your question.

We are on GMT because everyone is on GMT.  You can adjust for your time zone in your profile settings.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 10:10:21 pm »

UTC 4 life, bitches!
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 10:26:52 pm »

Straight repin' -7, summer time in the 503.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 10:29:44 pm »

UTC 4 life, bitches!
NEG4 HOLLABACK what whaaat
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 10:41:53 pm »

Your answer is in your question.

We are on GMT because everyone is on GMT.  You can adjust for your time zone in your profile settings.
Um....thanks?
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 10:50:59 pm »

You're welcome!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 10:53:15 pm »

 Ahhhhhhwwww Yyyeeeeh... GMT+0 in da haaaaaaaaouse all up in this motherlover, yo. THAT's SOME ORIGINAL GANGSTA SHIT. Buh pfft puh tshht Buh pfft pfft tshhh Buh pfft puh tshht Buh pfft pfft tshhh East coast etc

Did I do it right?
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 11:12:27 pm »

Did I do it right?

You got it so right, that now you and I have a time zone beef!  I'm going to go home and write a rap song about you and put it on a unofficially released mix tape.

You had better be ready to respond with a rap song of your own on subsequent unofficial mix tapes!

This will go on for a while, until eventually we "quash the beef*" and eventually we join up and release a track where we trade rap verses about driving cars around a city, generally being lawless and impulsive.

Eventually years from now, one of us will be shot dead.  The other one will be suspect but nothing will be proven, until they are themselves assassinated.   Both of our portraits will be rendered on the hoods of classic cars using almost photo-realistic airbrushing techniques.   Women will cry.  Teenagers will wear shirts with our faces on them.  Parents will be pissed off.

The future is rad.
* - This is, I'm reasonably certain, a homosexualist slang.  I think it means something I'm certainly excited to experience with you!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 11:14:09 pm »

And cans will be given.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 11:16:45 pm »

-3-izzle, grodies


(are numbers izzable?)

9:13pm as I type this.

smick, I will drive-by your ass over your time zone any time
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 11:21:59 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 11:21:49 pm »

I feel sorry for those classic cars, all having their resale values depressed by my photorealistic likeness.
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 11:39:38 pm »

I love that really good airbrush work
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 01:25:04 am »

Minus 6, represent
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Is this site on GMT?
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 03:41:40 am »

Central Standard Mutha' Fuckah's!  Hellz yeah!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up