Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S KINGDOM OF ECSTACY AND WRATH  (Read 1812 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sungjae

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
  • I...have no complaints.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 05:03:05 am by Sungjae »
Logged
Korea represents an origin of human civilization, and the Korean nation is endowed with brilliant culture spanning its history of 5,000 years from the early third millennium B.C.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 04:46:26 am »

Well, at least it's an on topic troll.
Could someone change the title from republic of korea to 'kingdom of ecstacy and wrath'. I'd hate for this thread not to be canon.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Didn't you get the memo?

All is in canon now, the old stuff is canon, the new stuff is canon, the stuff that directly contradicts the other stuff... canon.

Superboy punched a magic wall and... canon canon canon.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile

AND THE JAYZ SONG WAS ON! SO I PUT MY HANDS  UP THEYRE PLAYING MY SONG!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

As a mod, I can definitly say this thread doesn't belong in the achewood fora.  But where else would it possibly belong?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

Wildcard, by definition!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

Done.

Also, this makes me wonder about those scrolling airport sidewalks.  Why didn't they catch on elsewhere?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile

They're all the rage in Las Vegas, but only leading in to the casinos.  Or directly towards another casino owned by the same company.

Here in San Diego I was initially very amused by the sight of outdoor escalators placed in the middle of outdoor malls.  That is before I realized we basically don't have Weather.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up