Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wait, now I'm confused  (Read 1182 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fnord

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Wait, now I'm confused
« on: November 02, 2009, 10:49:28 am »

Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Wait, now I'm confused
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 03:17:21 pm »

*golf claps*
Well played.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up