Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Poll

Well, can you?

Yes
- 14 (58.3%)
No
- 10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: November 07, 2009, 02:38:03 pm


Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Test Poll  (Read 5104 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Test Poll
« on: November 06, 2009, 02:36:50 pm »

Can you see the results of the poll after you vote?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 02:48:46 pm »

So, I voted yes but actually the answer is no.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 02:53:06 pm »

Somehow, I presciently answered correctly: No.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 03:06:03 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 02:53:55 pm »

Alright, good.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 02:54:32 pm »

What about moderators, can you see the results?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 03:34:11 pm »

This Admin can.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 04:10:58 pm »

this one too.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 04:35:39 pm »

Guessed yes, was so very wrong.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 04:59:11 pm »

<x3 maybe
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 05:27:03 pm »

Somehow, I presciently answered correctly: No.

Mega Dittos, Rush.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 05:27:18 pm »

As I mod I can't see the results but I can edit the poll. I apparently cannot change my vote.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 05:32:55 pm »

Yay, I got it right! (Right=no)
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 07:44:31 pm »

I guess we can't keep the votes hidden from the admins. then.

Ok, but you are on the honor system, no peeking.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 07:54:51 pm »

I guess we can't keep the votes hidden from the admins. then.

Ok, but you are on the honor system, no peeking.

I make no promises.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Test Poll
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 07:59:19 pm »

What's the point of having power if you don't abuse it?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up