Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009 Touambies  (Read 3053 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
2009 Touambies
« on: November 06, 2009, 02:43:30 pm »

We are reviving the TOUAMBies (pronounced Two-AM-Beez).  More information will follow over the next couple of days.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2009 Touambies
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 04:10:17 am »

who ready for some disappointment?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009 Touambies
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 04:13:30 am »

who ready for some disappointment?
You are?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 2009 Touambies
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 08:45:36 am »

Most prepared for disappointment, nomination: greenkoolayd.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2009 Touambies
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 09:06:04 am »

Most meta posting about disappointment, nomination: Doc.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2009 Touambies
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 04:45:07 pm »

who ready for some disappointment?

You haven't submitted your nominations Green Kool-Aid.  Get to work on that, time is running out.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2009 Touambies
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 04:46:30 pm »

Most meta posting about disappointment, nomination: Doc.

This is a meta post to remind you to submit your nominations.

Incidentally, you haven't been around much lately, are you trying to qualify for the gone, but not forgotten award?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009 Touambies
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 04:51:58 pm »

This is one of the things that is wrong with the internet: we can't give Doc an award for the person who travelled the farthest.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2009 Touambies
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 04:53:33 pm »

This is one of the things that is wrong with the internet: we can't give Doc an award for the person who travelled the farthest.

The server might be in Australia in which case you (or your thoughts or whatever) are the one doing the traveling.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up