Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: Good-Ass Sandwich  (Read 85705 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #165 on: November 20, 2009, 05:12:58 pm »

Truly a dagwood for the ages
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2009, 12:24:41 am »

Just had: bologna, munster cheese, and Dijon mustard on rye. The mustard and munster added a lot.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2009, 04:26:54 am »

Oh no, it's not for one sandwich this is gonna be sandwiches for a week or more.  It's been a long time since I had a sandwich based diet.  I got turkey breast, cooked ham, wieners and loaf.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2009, 03:52:02 am »

strange sammich fixins:

olive loaf
pimento loaf
cheese loaf
macaroni and cheese loaf
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2009, 03:55:34 am »

Loaf it baby!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2009, 10:50:54 pm »

turkey.
mustard.
yeast roll.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2009, 12:03:46 am »

turkey.
mustard. Mayo
yeast roll.

FTFY
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2009, 12:46:07 am »

well paul if you're gonna put mayo on it, you best gussy up that blandwich with some black pepper and maybe a pickle and cheese.

i just wish we hadn't run out of gravy. i might have to fake some gravy for an open-mouthed turkey&dressing sandwich.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2009, 01:06:36 am »

blandwich

I like that... a lot.  And I am knocking myself in the head all V8 style, I could have had gravy.

Oh well, I'm making leftover turkey spaghetti.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2009, 01:09:05 am »

Open face sandwiches with gravy were the reason turkey was invented
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2009, 05:20:58 am »

well paul if you're gonna put mayo on it, you best gussy up that blandwich with some black pepper and maybe a pickle and cheese.

i just wish we hadn't run out of gravy. i might have to fake some gravy for an open-mouthed turkey&dressing sandwich.
Open-mouthed sandwiches can bite you back.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2009, 06:55:17 am »

Or give you sloppy...make-outs.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2009, 05:11:52 pm »

Oh well, I'm making leftover turkey spaghetti.

THE BEST.  No one believes me when I extol the virtues of turkey spaghetti!  Delish.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2009, 03:13:51 am »

Its kind of amazing that we have a 14 page thread on sandwiches.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2009, 03:17:49 am »

SANDWICHES!!! 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 41   Go Up