Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: Good-Ass Sandwich  (Read 85928 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #360 on: October 18, 2011, 05:46:13 pm »

This
This, or in  a pinch
This
... straight outta the box on the way to work.  Washed down with Diet Mountain Dew.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #362 on: October 18, 2011, 06:51:48 pm »

Yes. I think we've talked about my no food after seven or so rule before. Wombles had a nice affirming science link for it the last time I brought it up.

Science!
http://snackerrific.com/snack-science-bedtime-snacks-really-are-more-fattening/1723
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #363 on: October 18, 2011, 07:14:17 pm »

Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #364 on: October 18, 2011, 07:20:35 pm »

dang, my largest meal of the day is inevitably at 11pm. And then I eat ice cream.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #365 on: October 18, 2011, 07:40:13 pm »

dang, my largest meal of the day is inevitably at 11pm. And then I eat ice cream.

That must be why you are so fat.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #366 on: October 18, 2011, 07:59:35 pm »

yeah. None of my skinny jeans fit anymore. Which is a problem, because I am not exactly making New Jeans money right now. My girlfriend borrowed my one pair of non-skinny jeans, and said she will give them back once she has washed them.

So clearly the solution is to lose weight so my jeans fit.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #367 on: October 18, 2011, 08:07:43 pm »

That'll happen on its own if you get just a little bit poorer.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #368 on: October 18, 2011, 08:20:24 pm »

yeah. None of my skinny jeans fit anymore. Which is a problem, because I am not exactly making New Jeans money right now. My girlfriend borrowed my one pair of non-skinny jeans, and said she will give them back once she has washed them.

So clearly the solution is to lose weight so my jeans fit.

Standard reminder: the point of jeans is to be cheap and durable. I've never spent more than $30 on a pair, and that's only because I get the fancy red-tab ones not the cheaper ones they have at Target.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #369 on: October 18, 2011, 08:29:22 pm »

Spoken like a dude whose ass does not bring all the hipster girls to the yard in his skinny levis.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #370 on: October 18, 2011, 08:38:28 pm »

I bought my most-expensive-ever pair of jeans recently, they were $35 at Old Navy. I usually wait 'til they go on sale for $20 but I lost some weight and literally had not a single pair of jeans that fit, so it was a denim emergency.

They make my ass look fantastic.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #371 on: October 18, 2011, 09:39:59 pm »

I don't own jeans. I don't own a single article of denim clothing.

I zipped myself up in my jeans when I was two or three and have had an aversion to the feel of denim ever since.

IT IS SLACKS ALL THE WAY DOWN.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #372 on: October 19, 2011, 01:07:05 am »

i scramble and fry an egg

I'm confused by this. How do you scramble and fry an egg? Or is this just the same as saying you scramble an egg, but my people combine the two actions into one word?

and putting the egg in a nest.

Aww yeah, I love egg in a nest! I grew up calling it a cowboy hat because that's what my cousins called it. My favorite local diner calls it Eggs in a Hole. That's boring. Now titty toast, that's something I could get on board with.

There are certain foods that my store does not have that it should have. People LOVE chives! Come on.

What kind of grocery store doesn't sell chives?

My breakfast: coffee and colgate.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #373 on: October 19, 2011, 01:15:31 am »

I'm confused by this. How do you scramble and fry an egg? Or is this just the same as saying you scramble an egg, but my people combine the two actions into one word?

i improperly worded that, im sure.  i dont rite so good.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #374 on: October 19, 2011, 01:17:56 am »

No, I seriously am not sure. I know the proper term for boiling an egg, but anything else I'm just guessing at.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41   Go Up