Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: Good-Ass Sandwich  (Read 85562 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #435 on: April 27, 2012, 05:38:16 am »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #436 on: April 27, 2012, 12:25:19 pm »

Maybe the pigs volunteered?

I don't have a cute graphic, but I did give you a can.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #437 on: April 27, 2012, 06:36:22 pm »

Reminds me of something a coworker would always say.   

"That's the difference between bacon and eggs.   The chicken was involved, but the pig was committed."
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #438 on: April 28, 2012, 06:38:54 am »

at the local Banh Mi place they are like 7$. Boo to that.

I thought that sounded super expensive, and all this Banh Mie talk got me hungry so when I saw that Banh Mie food truck I had to make a u turn.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #439 on: April 28, 2012, 11:24:01 am »

Cock sauce. Heh. Took me a minute. I was all, does Paul's flickr have hilarious filters too?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #440 on: April 28, 2012, 11:38:36 am »

The cute guy who handed Paul his sandwich totally looks like he is ready for makeouts.  "I made you this.  Wanna kiss?"" *bats eyelashes*
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #441 on: April 28, 2012, 03:04:36 pm »

Cock sauce. Heh. Took me a minute. I was all, does Paul's flickr have hilarious filters too?

Is that not the common slang? I thought that term was widely acknowledged.

The cute guy who handed Paul his sandwich totally looks like he is ready for makeouts.  "I made you this.  Wanna kiss?"" *bats eyelashes*

When I told him I wanted to take his picture he took a second to fix his hair and straighten his clothes.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #442 on: April 29, 2012, 12:05:42 am »

That guy is fricking adorable and my wife concurs.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #443 on: April 30, 2012, 07:48:50 pm »

Oh, yeah. I would tap that.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #444 on: April 30, 2012, 08:37:26 pm »

If someone makes you a really good sandwich, is it also assumed that they can satiate your other appetites?  Discuss.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #445 on: May 02, 2012, 05:34:09 am »

I think y'all are missing the point. The pretty sandwich maker is incidental to the story.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #446 on: May 02, 2012, 12:07:00 pm »

Once you put a story out there, you can't control what people find meaningful in it. They don't care about the author's intentions.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #447 on: May 02, 2012, 12:20:36 pm »

The point of the story is you got a nice Banh Mi, the gravy is that the guy who handed it to you is a cutie.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #448 on: May 02, 2012, 04:39:42 pm »

Once you put a story out there, you can't control what people find meaningful in it. They don't care about the author's intentions.

QFT.

The point of the story is you got a nice Banh Mi, the gravy is that the guy who handed it to you is a cutie.

This too.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #449 on: May 09, 2012, 06:11:06 pm »

Ham, swiss, and fresh whole basil leaves, grilled and melty.

Yessss. It absolutely has to be ham and swiss; the salty/savory blend perfectly counterbalances the sweet basil. Prosciutto would probably work, too.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41   Go Up