Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMBIE 2009 Nominations  (Read 5852 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIE 2009 Nominations
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 06:45:46 pm »

I love our new overlords.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIE 2009 Nominations
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 08:34:32 am »

I am still taking nominations.  I will be taking nominations through Monday.  Time to step up and make your nominations in the 7 categories.

Do it now!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIE 2009 Nominations
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 05:16:55 pm »

I will be taking nominations through Monday so I expect that those of you who haven't submitted will take the remainder of the weekend and spend it in quiet contemplation of the choices and submit them to me before the deadline.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIE 2009 Nominations
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 04:08:56 pm »

I'm gonna cut off nominations at midnight tonight.  So now is your last chance to get your nominations in.  There are still quite a few of you I haven't heard from.  You're input is valued.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIE 2009 Nominations
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 05:33:36 am »

Still 30 minutes left to make nominations.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOUAMBIE 2009 Nominations
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 06:30:31 am »

My apologies, I just can't form a timeline in my head for what would fit appropriate nominations within this period of time.

My life is... kind of fucked right now and everything has been kind of timeless for a while.

Mea maxima culpa.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBIE 2009 Nominations
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 06:51:55 am »

Nominations are Closed!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up