Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Google Wave  (Read 7015 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 10:36:10 pm »

I'm in the Achewave already.

I'm "Shawn McBride", which is the root of all smick.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 05:13:54 pm »

I HAVE GOOGLE WAVE INVITES.  THESE ARE SLOW-WAVE INVITES THAT TAKE ABOUT A DAY TO SHOW UP.

WHO WANTS THEM?
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 05:19:05 pm »

I HAVE GOOGLE WAVE INVITES.  THESE ARE SLOW-WAVE INVITES THAT TAKE ABOUT A DAY TO SHOW UP.

WHO WANTS THEM?

I'd be happy to get an invite.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2009, 05:33:07 pm »

I WANT ONE.


SMICK, I WANT ONE.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2009, 05:44:06 pm »

I kind of want to check this shindig out
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 06:37:57 pm »

ADD THEM TO THE DONG THREAD CAPPY
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2009, 06:41:11 pm »

I'LL NEED EMAIL ADDRESSES, AND I WILL GET THEM OUT DIRECTLY.

BOBBY: BE CAREFUL OF CAPPY NICK COLLISIONS.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2009, 07:24:14 pm »

I'LL NEED EMAIL ADDRESSES, AND I WILL GET THEM OUT DIRECTLY.

BOBBY: BE CAREFUL OF CAPPY NICK COLLISIONS.

My user name at gmail.com
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 09:06:24 pm »

Invite received. Thanks. Like most people I have no idea what to do with it. Google doesn't even have it in their Dashboard yet. Tsk tsk.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 10:17:17 pm »

for those of you already in:
https://survey.googleratings.com/wix/p3726709.aspx

a survey on your experiences with wave

oddly enough, it's written in asp.net
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 10:27:17 pm »

If and when somebody has a spare, I'd like one.  It's my real name at gmail.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 11:16:12 pm »

Send me a PM, Mr. West.

(also, I'm home and can relent from CAPS LOCK FRIDAY).
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 02:12:34 am »

If and when somebody has a spare, I'd like one.  It's my real name at gmail.

Sent.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2009, 03:16:03 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Google Wave
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2009, 04:56:38 am »

my user name + underscore + 2000 at yahoo dot com

If there are anymore invites floating around.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up