Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009-11-11 Do Not Hex  (Read 5825 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-11 Do Not Hex
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 08:23:34 pm »

I showed this comic to my toddler and she correctly identified Cooper as a baby and decided that he needed more applesauce.

Also, while posting on this board, my toddler pointed at the TOUAMB logo, specifically at Roast Beef, and declared him a "sad baby."

I think I'm raising her properly, don't you?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2009-11-11 Do Not Hex
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 08:24:53 pm »

Gracias for the fix, I 'preciate.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009-11-11 Do Not Hex
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 08:40:42 pm »

Also, while posting on this board, my toddler pointed at the TOUAMB logo, specifically at Roast Beef, and declared him a "sad baby."

I think I'm raising her properly, don't you?

AWWWWW.  I almost gave you a hearty "awww" for the first baby pronouncement, but this just pushes it right over the edge.  What a doll!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-11 Do Not Hex
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 09:13:49 pm »

Gracias for the fix, I 'preciate.

Now you can get to the important work of making your  TOUAMBie nominations.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009-11-11 Do Not Hex
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 09:55:29 pm »

Funniest Nag Category: pmcd9

I tried inventing the Welcome Back Kotter category (for jay-ell, of course).  Next year!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-11 Do Not Hex
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 09:30:25 pm »

I agree - "affix" is not a sound.  The sound of affixing is... not type-able.   
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up