Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radiohead 11/27/03  (Read 1884 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Radiohead 11/27/03
« on: December 04, 2003, 05:55:02 pm »







Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Radiohead 11/27/03
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 06:05:59 pm »

I recognize the band, but who's that dork making the devil horn things?  And how much did he pay that cute girl to have her photo taken with him?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Radiohead 11/27/03
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 08:20:59 pm »

Those are all coming up forbidden
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Radiohead 11/27/03
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 05:46:33 pm »

Quote from: "Fhgwhgads"
who's that dork making the devil horn things?  And how much did he pay that cute girl to have her photo taken with him?


Jealousy is not pretty.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Radiohead 11/27/03
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 04:08:09 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Those are all coming up forbidden


Can you see 'em now?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Radiohead 11/27/03
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 04:10:24 pm »

Indeed
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up